Sunday, April 22, 2012

Super Hero Comic - Deadpool

Of the very very very short list of super hero comics I have ever read, this one was by far my favorite. Deadpool is such a ridiculous and hilarious character. He's a mercenary, and he has the power of regeneration, so he really cant die. BUT he also had cancer, so he looks very ugly when he takes his mask off. I read the first 15 issues of Deadpool's skrull invasion. The skrulls come to earth to take it over, Deadpool secretly joins their team to train their soldiers, but manages to get them all to kill themselves. At another point in the comic, deadpool ends up fighting an enemy is a suit made of meat because he gets trapped in a meat locker. I think I really enjoyed these comics for their sense of humor and ridiculous gags. The art was also pretty well done for a comic nowadays. Really, reading deadpool is like candy, a treat. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment