Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stiches - David Small

Stitches once again goes along those lines of being an autobiographical comic. I really like these, or I guess I have just been lucky to GOOD ones. The stories of peoples lives, how they grew up to be who they are are really the most interesting to me. I am really lucky to have gotten to read it when Mr. Steiling put it down infront of me. I read the whole thing in one sitting, something I rarely do for anything ever. It was great. Why? Well, I felt like I could relate to Mr. Small's story. I feel like I have a story I could tell too, about my life. Mr. Small does a great job of getting the mood across, his feeling, communicating them. I think it's just incredibly beautiful, and his story never gets dull. It keeps moving just like life itself. Probably one of my favorite things I have read all year, I got really lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment